Thursday 9 October 2014

Toy Story Sing-Along

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This
  • Board book: 10 pages
  • Publisher: Publications International (2011)
  • Language: English
  • Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 19.8 x 1 cm 
  • Purchased Price : RM19.95 (50% discount)
  • Original Price : RM39.90
  • Source of Purchase : www.mphonline.com


My Review: The songs inside this book are difficult for me to catch up the rhythms except for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Maybe that's why this book is recommended for 3 years and above. It seems that my 8 months old daughter likes to look at the graphic even me myself does not fancy with that. But who knows kid, right? Again, I'm sorry for poor quality pictures that I've taken with my phone camera.



Inside the book

Front cover

Back cover

Inside the book